Looking to try some new games and possibly meet some new people to play with as well. Now we’ll be running a monthly Game School, hosted by one of our Game Experts who will be a fountain of knowledge and help as you play the game. Here is the line-up for 2015 so far:
- Tile Placement – Carcassonne (Monday, Feb 16th @7pm)
- Worker Placement – Lords of Waterdeep (Monday, March 16th@7pm)
- Co-operative – Pandemic, Forbidden Desert (Monday April 20th @7pm)
- Economics, Action Selection – Railroad Tycoon (Monday, May 18th @7pm)
- Race / Physical – Pitch Car, Bausack (TBD)
- Conflict – Small World (TBD)
- Big Fat Eurogame – Puerto Rico (TBD)
Each session would be 2-3 hours with two tables:
- Explain the main mechanic for the week
- talk about the history of the game
- how to play
- discussion about the game
- play a second/third time
- recommend/try similar games
It’ll include a handout with some help and blurb about the game.
- The cost will be $10 per person, but this will include the $5 stay and play fee.
- Spaces are limited to 10 people per session for the moment.
- Please call the store to reserve your space: 250 480-3979
Even if you know the game, but want to meet some new people you are welcome to come along…
…and afterwards, maybe you can even wear one of these 😉